Okay, so we feel old. Amy graduated from Bingham High School and we are officially empty-nesters. Ick. It was fun to see Amy and David together in their "gowns."
Russ and Regina came to enjoy the fun of a 2 1/2 hour long graduation ceremony.
Hey, Hey! Congrats there, lil' graduate!! 10 years and 1 day after me! Wow, now I'm feeling old too! Gosh, Darla, you didn't tell me it felt so... so... weird! Ha ha, only kidding! Enjoy your empty nest!! Have a great summer!!
Hi Darla, I finally found you! It's your nomadic friend, Collette (Green) Rinker. Sorry to use your blog as a way to get in touch, but it was fun to see your family in pictures. Email me and we can get all caught up: mcesmk@gmail.com
3 comments:
Hey, Hey! Congrats there, lil' graduate!! 10 years and 1 day after me! Wow, now I'm feeling old too! Gosh, Darla, you didn't tell me it felt so... so... weird! Ha ha, only kidding! Enjoy your empty nest!! Have a great summer!!
Oh Darla! I know I'm a few days off, and I hope you see this sometime, but Happy Birthday!! :)
Hi Darla, I finally found you! It's your nomadic friend, Collette (Green) Rinker. Sorry to use your blog as a way to get in touch, but it was fun to see your family in pictures. Email me and we can get all caught up: mcesmk@gmail.com
Post a Comment